Followers

Friday, July 22, 2016

DIGITAL DELIGHTS INSPIRATION..



Hello Everyone...

I'm a day late...not sure where my brain travelled to...but it was not on my blog..sorry about that...

Time for my Delightful Thursday post for  DIGITAL DELIGHTS  even though here it is Friday..

For my project this time I have used several images from the STORE

Here we go....




I made a little wall hanger...

I will just list the images used or we could be here all day and I'm late already with my post....

Circular Tree  the background...coloured with Faber Castell pencils and Reno art markers..[ but I flipped the tree to fit the post in..

SPECKLES  .. the cute little dog..

WOOD POST  ..this comes blank and I added the words in my editing program..






I took the photos on some iron wall art in my garden and didn't realise how busy it made the photos look until posting today...


Added MB clouds and a little wooden bird..

So there we go..thanks so much for stopping by...I'm off for another coffee and a peak outside at the heavy frost..then I just may snicker as I don't have to go out in it..

Luv CHRISSYxx



5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness what a cutie pie he is Chrissy!! LOVE your pup and your little wooden bird is just the perfect addition to your design!! Awesome as always my friend! HUGS :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh simply adorable Chrissy
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Pia S said...

Cute as can be! Sweet scene with great combo of images.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous little hanging and love the cute image and little scene
Carol x

Kat W said...

You have combined all these images so beautifully to create a scene for your wall hanging; what a fab project :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx