Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

TIME FOR THE GIRLS..TIMES THREE



Hello Everyone..

Day two back at work and I'm in the swing already..not too bad at all, and I was missed and told so over and over, so that was really nice.

Been busy this afternoon looking after my Grandsons mouse..Stuart..he has mites.. so I've been spraying him and cleaning the cage and spraying him again...he looks so much better than yesterday so something is working..

Okay..cards for the Ladies..

Beautiful painted images off the net..reduced and cards made..


A lovely cottage and flowers scene..with a Cheery Lyn designs fence[ cut in half] and MB butterfly..and a few flowers sprinkled around..


Added a small amount of texture paste through a brick wall stencil and another MB frame die..

No design papers..just Ivory coloured cardstock and distressed edges..



I love this one..loads of layers..another internet image..Chipboard birds sitting on branches from WOC...white embossed Happy birthday sentiment [was given a lot of wooden sentiments stamps when I was away in Christchurch in April]...



Nice and thick but flattens down well for posting..I used grocery cardboard boxes cut up for the layering and a hot glue gun.

Flowers from WOC and the pink cardstock strips in the background is left over bits which I distressed..[ Saw this on Pamellias Blog ]..

And one more....



Another window scene but slightly different colours..

Lots of thick layers again..this time used Prima papers in the background and for the strips through the middle..

I love the chipboard flowers from WOC...



All edges distressed..a doily and cheesecloth with pearls and pink roses from WOC...

So there we go..three more cards done and also sold..now, that made me happy.

Challenges to enter....

Shopping Our Stash   [layer it on me]

Through the Craftroom Door   [anything goes]

Try it on Tuesday   [sending you flowers]



Thank so very much for stopping by...not sure what I'm doing at the moment as I have scheduled this post and I could be anywhere, but I'm sure I'm smiling or making an elderly person laugh..that's my job in life..

See you tomorrow.

luv CHRISSYxx









28 comments:

Jane said...

Another bunch of wowsers x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How lovely are these, such pretty details and texture. Hope you will enter my candy x

Sue said...

A very gorgeous set of cards Chrissy. Hope Stuart is mite free soon,hugs xx

Pop's Cards said...

WOW sweetie these are so beautiful the first is my fave as I love the fence, hugs Pops x

froebelsternchen said...

Wow.. adorable projects- I love them all! Thanks for joining us at TIOT, hugs Susi

Chris said...

An amazing trio of gorgeous shabby chic cards! All of them are beautiful, lots of fabulous texture, layering and distressing!
I'm sure you were missed! Nice to know that you're back at work, rested and refreshed, and putting smiles back on faces!
Chris
x

Doreen said...

Wow gorgeous creations.xxx

Rosie said...

So romantic and beautiful, Chrissy

Kat W said...

I don't even know where to start with these...they are incredibly beautiful and filled with the most wonderful textures and dimension...just WOW!
And lots of pink too...lovely :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous creations Chrissy, they are just so stunning pics and colours are perfect.xx
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

*Vicki* said...

Wow Chrissy, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I just love your shabby chic design with the image, flowers and papers!! Everything is stunning my friend! HUGS

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! these are all stunning Chrissy! love all the beautiful images and how the scenes are carried on with the awesome embellies… so many lovely little details in each card! Love the stencilled wall and how you've done the fence on the first one!
Sounds like you were really missed at work…they must really appreciate you... which is lovely! :-)
Hope you've had a good day!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Jacee said...

Such pretty designs Chrissy, love all your detail, lovely!
Glad you've soon got back into the swing of things at work, not nice having to go back when you've had time off, but at least you know that you've been missed which is nice to know
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Margik said...

What gorgeous set of cards! I love the layers, the pretty colours and the embellishments. A beautiful job!
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Mar

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Chrissy these are outstanding creations all so incredibly beautiful, wow, I could stay here all day just drooling over their beauty, stunning work.
hugs
lorraine x

Pia S said...

Wow! These are gorgeous ones, Chrissy. Great finds on the net, the images are beautiful, and super detailed designs. Well done!

Veerle said...

Stunning and so romantic cards Chrissy. Truly wonderful.
Hugs Veerle

jimlynn said...

These are stunning! Love the images you found and then the cards you built around them are so pretty and creative!
Have fun with the mouse! Eeek!
Lynn

Carol S. said...

Three stunning cards. Beautiful designs and gorgeous images. Love the softness of the colours and pretty embellies. It's always nice to be missed. Shows you are appreciated. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW the floral one is so pretty and love the fence on your first one...simply gorgeous Chrissy
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Sassy Raggedy said...

Stunning...These are all amazing. Beautiful and very creative work. Hugs, joann

Words and Pictures said...

Three absolutely beautiful layered cards, Chrissy - I'm not usually much of a one for pink, but you've really turned that on its head here. The third one is maybe my favourite - just because I'm a sucker for those wildflower woodcuts probably - but they're all beautifully done.
Alison xx

Words and Pictures said...

Oh yes, meant to say well done on the mouse-doctoring - but I got carried away. I bet you were missed at work too - I'm sure they're delighted to have you back xx

lauren bergold said...

oh wow! what an amazing trio of cards, each so incredibly detailed and textural! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (layery!) STASH... times 3! ...with us this week! ♥

chrissy xx said...

He! he! I'm glad I'm not the only one who as extra special jobs Chrissy..Hope Stuart and your Grandson appreciates what you do lol..
FABulous cards..FABulous details and your textures are awesome.
Chrissyxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh my!! These are all SO gorgeous! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Cara said...

These are all just gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
Warm Regards, Cara
Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
TTCRD Challenge Blog
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely stunning cards no wonder you have sold them already-love shabby chic and love all the layers,texture and dies love the fence and great images you found-I follow Pamellia too -how inspirational is she?
Carol x