Followers

Thursday, November 27, 2014

PC PROBLEMS


Hello Everyone...

I'm having PC issues again and cannot stay connected for too long as the computer shuts down...giving me a real headache ...

It is very early Thursday morning here and going to get this  post done and into cyber space before I'm disconnected...
My son is taking me shopping for a new PC in the New Year..my money..his advice.

So today it is Delightful Thursday   and time for me to share another wonderful image from the..
Digital Delights Store

Meet Snowflake Sweeny



There he is...coloured with Faber Castell pencils and copics...



Cute huh!



I made a sign post with the Digital delights "Holiday Greetings" sentiment..



Lashings of snow on the Marianne creatables fence..pom pom trims and MC trees which I embossed through a cuttlebug folder and punched out small  snowflakes..

This card  is going to one of the children, where I had been working..they all hit my soft spot really, and walking past their house the other day the kids were in the sandpit out the front and they called out" hello"..and " when was I coming back"..awww..that touched me.

Awww moment over..I need to get going as my PC is starting to roar like a boeing..

Challenges to enter..

Fan-tastic Tuesday   [anything goes / twist -use a tree]

The cutie pie challenge   [Festive Furry Friends]

Fairytale challenge  [Christmas with Animals]

Crafty Hazelnuts christmas extra  [anything as long as it is Christmas]





Thanks so much for stopping by today and all the fabulous comments you leave..

See you soon.

luv CHRISSYxx






27 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, such a sweet image, wonderful colouring and I love all your detailing.
I hope you get your PC sorted soon.
hugs Sue xx

Sue said...

Love your image and die cuts Chrissy. Gorgeous card.
Hugs xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Chrissy what a fabulous card. Love the snowy scene you created for Sweeny, fab colouring too! Hope your pc lasts til NY they are a nightmare aren't they??!!! Hugs Susan x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Really cute card today. Hope you get a new PC soon, we rely on them so much x

Marjorie said...

Such a lovely snow scene Chrissy! I think our gardens are going to look like this very soon lol!! I think who ever you have in mind for it will be over the moon with it!, hope you get your computer issues sorted soon!!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design. Good luck with the PC.xxx

Veerle said...

Beautiful and cute card Chrissy. I love what you did with the pine trees, very lovely. Good luck on your pc hunt LOL
Hugs Veerle xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant design, love this it is just gorgeous Chrissy, hope pc improves it self soon......
aNNie xxx
The Journey is the Start

Jane Savage said...

What a gorgeous snowy scene, Chrissy! Love that fabulous fence, signpost and trees! Snowflake Sweeny is just too cute!
Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge! Jane (DT) xxx

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely super scene and sorry to hear about your PC problems too, Luv Sam x

XxJULESxX said...

Oh Chrissy this is gorgeous and so cute!!!!i am having probs with my laptop i know how you feel!!

jimlynn said...

Such a darling and pretty card! love the pom poms at the bottom and all that blue makes me happy all over! LOVE IT!
Sorry about the computer problems. You'll enjoy a new one - but not paying for it I'm sure. LOL! Have a great day.
Lynn

Jacee said...

Great card chrissy, really like the image, how cute!

Sorry to hear that you are having PC trouble, so frustrating isn't it, I was like that last year but took the plunge to get another one, hope you soon get sorted!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Milka Gubo said...

Hi Chrissy :-D Your card is so sweet. I love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog this fortnight :-D Milka GD

Sue B said...

Awww this is SO cute Chrissy… Snowflake Sweeny is adorable and what a wonderful Winter Wonderland you've created for him! Love the snow covered fence…. so many lovely little details! :-)
Hope your computer lasts out... sounds a good idea to get a new one in New Year!
Big Hugs
Sue B xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous chrissy.really cute image and i love your fab detailing ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, so cute! fabulous snowy scene.
Sorry to hear about your PC problems.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Carol S. said...

Is he only wearing a hat and a snowflake?!! He must be a bit chilly!!Lol!! Sweet card and love the scene with the fence etc. Computers are great when they work and a pain when they play up.Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tracy said...

Fantastic pencil work Chrissy! I really like the background you created with the fence and snowy trees. Hugs!

chrissy xx said...

A FABulous Fun Christmas card.
LOve the little scene you've created..
LOving your colours too.
Chrissyxx
Awhh how sweet xx

chrissy xx said...

Nothing worse that your computer playing up Chrissy..They might treat you ..fingers crossed xx
Chrissyxx

Hazel said...

Thank you for entering my CHNC challenge extra for November with your lovely crafting – hope to see you again soon. x

Pia S said...

It's such a sweet scene you've created! I really like the wooden fence with snowy details and the winter forest in the background. Cute image too.

Annette said...

Awww, he's a cutie. I'm sure the kiddies will love him.
Hugs
Annette
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Chrissy I totally love that image also the wonderful design, brilliant make.
hugs
lorraine x

Bianca said...

You have made such a lovely card! It´s realy very christmas like. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca XX

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the scene you've created

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x