Followers

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

CLEAN AND SIMPLE


Hello Everyone..
Just popped in to share another CAS card..it is about all I can muster after work these days..

I have a new client..a young Mum with FIVE kids all under 7 and at home, as she home schools.
Should be a law against it..lol..
My duties are bathrooms...beds..toilets...floors..FLOORS!!...I haven't seen any floors yet.

One of the beds was wobbly and I thought.. okay..lets fix it..so I went to have a look and there was enough clothes and toys to fill a salvation army bin..the other 4 beds the same.[deep sigh]..funny how you get to see how other people live.

Now why are we here?,...Cas card..that's what it was..
Here we go..



Lenny...who could pass by Lenny all decked out in his Christmas reds and lime green bauble.

Kaisercraft sentiment and glitter..


Lenny was coloured with Faber Castell pencils but his suit with copic R27 and the bauble with YG03.....trimmed with glitter..

Not much else to say about a CAS card really..only that I have made 20 of them ready for Christmas..different images at times and had a lot of fun doing it.

Entering these challenges...

Without Words   [getting prepared for Christmas]

Crafty hazelnuts Christmas challenge #201 [flat enough to post]

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Extra  [Anything goes as long as it is Christmas]

There we go...mid afternoon here on Wednesday and will schedule this card...just in case I nod off ..

Small rack of lamb for tea tonight and then the usual chocolate fix..

Thanks so much for stopping by...will see you tomorrow.

luv CHRISSYxx












28 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

My goodness that's a lot of children, deserves a medal! I'm finding 2 dogs and a baby hard lol!! Love your CAS card Chrissy though I must admit I got a shock when I saw a CAS card on your blog!! Susan x

Sarah said...

You do make me chuckle Chrissy, I was wondering whether you meant there should be a law against having five kids or home schooling!! Anyway, LOVE the CAS Lenny and his sparkly bauble!! xx

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Chrissy, totally adorable image and totally stunning colouring. Your CAS design is perfect.
hugs Sue xx

Veerle said...

Love your card Chrissy, Lenny is the cutest. Good luck with that new family you're working with seems hard work.
Big hug, Veerle xxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh love your cute CAS card. Good luck with the new job, I think you may need it!
luv
Debby

Dr Sonia S V said...

You made me smile telling about the toys under the bed....I have just one little girl and our whole house used to be like that some years back...even now if I let her do it ....it will turn into a toy shop.I agree kids have too much these days...mine including!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Dr Sonia S V said...

Ooh forgot to tell you ...your card us super gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Squirrel x said...

Crumbs hun, the new job sounds a challenge! Oh just loving Lenny - how totally brilliant and gorgeous he is. I just love this bear. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome CAS card with us at Without Words this month. Huggles xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Chrissy gorgeous card your colouring is fab!!

aussie aNNie said...

FABulous card, super gorgeous image and love these beautiful colours...have fun looking after this house and the toys lol..
aNNie xx
The Journey is the Start

Lisa Minckler said...

I helped someone quite like that too and it was an eye opener. She home schooled as well. The dad taught them all about car engine repairs right in the dining room, on the carpet....awesome!! So not...
Lamb sounds yummy. Better than leftover pizza I had. Your CAS card made me smile. It just gives all your attention to that adorable little bear I love it.
hugs to you Chrissy.
Lisa x

Annette said...

Love the CAS look Chrissy, I'm trying harder with it myself!
Your new client sounds like a challenge!
Hugs
Annette
xx

*Vicki* said...

I am a big fan of CAS!! This card is absolutely adorable Chrissy!! Great coloring! HUGS :)

Chris said...

The new job definitely sounds like a challenge...5 children...no school! Bet it's hard to know where to start, I know what my house looks like when 2 small girls have been visiting!
Love the CAS card, really shows off the cute image and your beautiful colouring!
Chris
x

Pia S said...

Five kids under seven??!! Glad it isn't me to be honest. Though I'm sure she loves them all...
Cute little CAS card, Lenny is looking good!!!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, wow this is absolutely gorgeous :0)))) huggles Pops x x x

Céline said...

so cute chrissy, fab colors on lenny
hugs
céline

coops said...

so stunning chrissy.such an aodrable bear and your cas design is gorgeous.
my goodness your new job sounds like a right challenge.good luck

xx coops xx

Carol S. said...

Loving Lenny in his Xmas outfit. Colouring brilliant as always. I don't know how people live in such chaos! Makes me feel a bit better when I spot a bit of dust! Enjoy you choccy bar. Very jealous, as I have put myself on a strict diet for a few weeks. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tracy said...

So sweet Chrissy. You did some fantastic shading on his fur. Wonderful CAS design. Hugs!

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning CAS card, Luv Sam x

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant clean and simple style card Chrissy love that image so much.
hugs
lorraine x

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh Lenny is so cute, isn't he? I have a few Lenny images myself...not sure if this is one of them tho! Great card! :)

Curly said...

Just how cute is this little dude, beautifully coloured,

Thank you so much for joining us at Without Words this month, we do hope that you will try to come on over and join the fun next month too.

Crafty hugs and Kind regards
Bridget Without Words DT :) x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

chrissy xx said...

Well he does look cute!
FABulous colours Chrissy..I LOve your CAS card.
Chrissyxx
Did you make CAS cause there was chaos at work lol x

Rocky said...

He's SO cute! A cute card, a rack of lamb and chocolate....I'm on the way over!! Thank you for bringing Lenny to meet us at CHNC Extra.

Joey said...

Chrissy this is fabulous, love the image, thanks for joining us at without words. Joey x